Tuesday, October 25, 2011

ok so I figured today I'd do a post about my favorite thing..... THEATER!!!!!!! Right now I am in 3 shows.... I am a naiad in Narnia, Beth in Little Women, and a party guest/Russian in Nutcracker!!!!! I love Trilogy so much but I'm getting sad because I mean it's good for people to join but a lot of the people who join complain endlessly that they didn't get a good part or aren't getting to do anything. It makes me mad that these people sit there complaining, and I feel like if people are going to do that they shouldn't be doing the play. Those are just my thoughts though.... But back to it being fun..... I'M SO HAPPY WE'RE GONNA HAVE A POSTER SHOOT FOR LITTLE WOMEN AND IT'S GONNA BE SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all the shows I'm in but I'm especially excited for Little Women since it's a traveling play and I got a lead.... I'ts kinda funny, all of us in the cast are starting to act more like sisters because of the show and that's really fun.... I have to go eat some scrambled eggs but I might post again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment