Friday, October 21, 2011

FOREVER

Hello there peoples of earth. I haven't posted in FOREVER and I've been missing it, so I'm gonna try and listen to Olivia and start posting daily (easier said than done). Ok well the main things in my life right now: I am in 3 productions right now- Narnia (naiad), Nutcracker (party guest/russian), and Little Women (BETH!!!!!) I'm going to school and it's starting to reaaalllllyyy bore me.......... I have a headache right now :( For Halloween I'm going to be Cleopatra sitting on her throne (I make my costumes... I'll try to post pictures on here when I'm done) and I'm making Josh (my 6 yr old bro) a gargoyle costume. My birthday is on November 3rd, so I'm super excited for that!!!!!! I'm gonna be 13!!!!! Teenager-dom!!! For my birthday I think I might've just convinced my parents to get me a laptop.... I'm a very persuasive person (hehehe).  I'm also asking for a facebook :)Ummm my dog eats socks a lot.... like right now.... I got it.  They're shutting down google buzz :( It's too early for me to think of anything else to post about tight now.

1 comment:

  1. YAY YOU TOOK MY ADVICE :D THIS MAKETH ME A HAPPY CAMPER

    ReplyDelete